The first machine a scrap tire sees is a primary shredder. These are powerful units which perform the first cut of a whole tire. Primary shredders typically come in either a single or two shaft configuration and output 2”-6” inch rough shreds for use or further processing.
– Whole Scrap Tires Reduced to 2”-6” shreds
– Shredders typically come in single or two shaft models
– Can be configured with re-circulatory accessory equipment
– Can typically process from 10-30 tons/hr of input
– Scrap Tire Rubber Market
– Useful for other Waste Markets
– Quickly Reduces Tire Stockpiles
– Suitable for both small and large-scale projects
about the right equipment for you.